Sunday, July 27, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

 
So what do you think?  Taking that tool out of the picture, are these chairs better than the previous covered ones?  I cannot decide... these ones are more simple but the covered ones are nice too.  It might actually come down to cost but I would appreciate you opinion.
  
Next on the list is my bouquet.....  my bridesmaids will be carrying shades of orange flowers and originally I was going to carry the same the thing but now I am thinking of just having mine be all white, more classic.  I really like orchids (first picture) and I really like having all sorts of different flowers with different texture.  Like always, I cannot decided which will be best.  It really is hard planning so far away as I cannot talk to the florist and see samples.  What do you think?

4 comments:

Leah said...

Chairs- I think the plain chairs uncovered are more simple and clean looking. The covered look make it look more elegant.

Flowers- I love the orchids too but adding orchids makes it more expensive. Plain white is very prety! I like the one in the picture.

There is my two cents :) All depends on the loo you are going for :)

Crust Collector said...

so i kinda like the chairs better without the covers... mainly b/c it's more natural, and a wedding on the beach should feel more organic and natural.

as for the bouquet, i really love that second photo... the different textures makes me think of a beautiful field full of wild flowers (even if these are not wild flowers), which again seems so natural.

no matter which bouquet or chairs you choose, you will have the perfect wedding b/c it's you and rene.

Crust Collector said...

that was steph... not paul. didn't realize he was signed in!

Unknown said...

I think I like the covered chairs, but you know me I always seem to go for fancier :) I think it would add that extra little bit of wedding feeling to it.

Flowers- I love the orchids too. AND I think they would look really pretty with the colors that you are having.

:) Chrissy