Thursday, October 1, 2009

Show me the CASH!

Okay, so I know I am WAY behind... but I got to catch up sometime!

Since FB won't let me post my pictures I will do it here (better anyways, though I think only 2 of you actually visit my blog. And for that I love you!)

Rene and I spent Labor Day weekend visiting Shelley & Ben (yes, THE famous Shelley that I always talk about). She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy CASH ROBERT just 10 days before our visit. It was a great chill weekend spent helping them out, relaxing and beach time! By the end of the weekend we even got Rene to hold Cash (a major feat as he never ever holds babies!)
THANKS SHELL AND BEN, you did well.... Cash is a cuttie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So precious...CONGRATS Shelly!!!

steph said...

I love the photo where Cash is snuggled up to his mommy and his face is all squinty. Adorable and then some.

Is it time for a new post? Perhaps if I give you a few topic ideas - Wedding Anniversary (congrats, btw), Renene's new brew project, Outcome of car buying? Oh, please do come back to the blogging world!