Monday, June 16, 2008

On to the decorations....

Veronica has sent me a long list of pictures to look at for the ceremony decorations. Though none of them are exactly what I want they are getting close. Take a look and let me know what you think...


The dark teal/green color I am using is really hard to match so that has been the issue. I might have to bring my own ribbon and such but that should not be a problem. I am leaning toward the all white ribbon on the chairs, but keep an orange flower in it, then have the bamboo huppah thing with white and teal cloth with orange flowers.


3 comments:

Leah said...

I really like the last picture... The white chairs with the simple single flower. I don't think I like the one with the pink (I know you wouldn't use pink), it seems like too much color for a beach wedding. My opinions though :)

mwfoto said...

I agree I like the last one the best. It's the simplest. Do you know if there are other options for seating? Sometimes you can rent long wooden benches and then you don't have to do the chair coverings and it keeps it more simple and natural. But if she didn't send pics of any other chairs they might not provide any other options. Or they might do the wooden fold-out chairs too. Those are usually easier to get then benches.

steph said...

i really like the 3rd photo... i'm always going against the grain; aren't i?

i also really like the white ribbon w/ the orange flower though. seems so simple and elegant.

we are getting super excited!