Sunday, January 18, 2009

So it's been a while....

I have not blogged in such a long time (obviously).  And it might not matter all that much as I honestly believe I have one reader.  I know that if I DID write more then I would most likely have more readers, so it is all a big circle and that frustrates me.  

I do have lots to blog about (I have been keeping a list) but now I am so far behind that I don't know where to begin!!!  I attribute my lack of blogging to my low attendance of actually being online.  Is there such thing as Internet overdose or burnout??? If so I think I had it.  After the wedding I was so sick of looking up stuff online and emailing that I just had to quit for a while (it can be an addiction).  

So, with the new year I am going to get back in the swing of it.  BUT I am going to pretend it is still November 2008 as I have lots to catch up on.

I will start with this:
THE MOST AMAZING BEACH WEDDING EVER (the sneak peak of the amazing photos from the wedding) Shelley is amazing!

These are not all of the pictures but I can hardly wait to see them all as Shelley is an amazing photographer.  They are coming, but I can't complain, she is my best friend and I appreciate everything she and Ben have done for us!

As I continue to rewind and blog back I will post more pictures of the wedding/honeymoon and the stories that go with them...... SO STAY TUNED!!!

Here is what I plan to blog about:
Wedding/Honeymoon (that might take a few blogs)
Gina finally cooking
Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Year's Party
Going to be an AUNT

Now I just got to get to it!!!!!

1 comment:

steph said...

yay! welcome back!