Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a PC attempting to be a Mac

So, I have been tagged..... by Steph in NYC.  I wasn't even sure what that was exactly... but I did a little research.  

Since I got my MacBook (just about a year ago), I admit I am still not a pro at it.  I have still not transferred my old pictures and documents from my old PC... and I do admit to once in a while getting frustrated with my Mac and finding sweet refuge and simplicity in my trusty old PC.  But I want to know my Mac, I need to know my Mac.... I know that with time I will love my Mac more than any old PC.   

With that being said, I really do have a point to my tangent..... I have hardly any pictures to use for my TAG.  Being tagged means I have to go into my 4th picture folder and post my 4th picture in that folder.  Now you will understand why I would have much more interesting pics from way back when if I was on my old PC but this will have to do:

This was the first picture taken of us as we headed out for our road trip to California last year.... the trip where we got engaged in San Francisco.  Fitting, huh?

Now, YOU are tagged.....

2 comments:

steph said...

yay! you played along! how fun... for some reason, your photo isn't showing up, but i don't even care b/c you played along!

i go between a pc and a mac every day, and sometimes i get frustrated with my pc! hahaha. so i totally feel your pain!

steph said...

now i see the photo! you two are soo cute! awww!