Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday fun!

Thank you to my friends and family who came out with me for my birthday celebration!  I had a good night... starting out for dinner at METRO .  It was very nice and everyone had great food.... pork cheek, rabbit, oysters!  Though they did run out of the steamed muscles which really bummed my mom out (her favorite).  Then Rene and I went to a dueling piano bar The BIG BANG with Kristin & Jack.  It was a fun time and they even played "Jesse's Girl" for me! :-)  WOW, did they play good music.  It's like Karaoke only better because you can sing along with the music (you they play all music you know) but don't have to stand up and make a fool of yourself (though they will do that too if you are up for it).  I prefer to be incognito but still sing along!  We did have to cut the night short as Rene had to work the next morning (boo) but it was fun none the less.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!! I love your hair, it looks very cute. Can't wait to see you on Sunday :)

mwfoto said...

ooh! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!