Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh the waiting! Baby niece come soon


So my little niece, you are not quite here yet but we are all waiting for you to make your grand entry .... Me, your Grandma, Pop Pop, and Dad have been in the hospital for over 9 hours now.  You mom is a trooper but really wants to see your little face, so please come soon!  From how things have been going I predict you are going to be patient little girl, always doing things when YOU are ready and not on anyone else's agenda.  I am sure you will be cute as a button from the looks of your parents (and the rest of the family I might add) and be a petite little girl like your mommy.  You will be strong and independent like your mother, always paving a new path but also inherit the famous Mazzella stubbornness we all possess.  You will be a loyal friend to all just like your dad and successful in what drives your passion.  I hope that you let your creativity thrive and I promise to nurture whatever that might be.  I promise to be there for you and lend you my ear to listen to all of your dreams and help you make them come true.  I hope that one day your daddy will buy you a pony (all little girls deserve one) and I can teach you to ride.  If you love the water your Uncle Rene and I will teach you to swim (we are highly qualified).  I know you will be a girl who shines from the inside out and brighten all of our days when we see you.

My dear niece, I cannot wait to meet you.  Please come soon, everyone is waiting for your arrival!

Love, your Auntie Gina