Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the BEST photographer ever!!!


If you have never heard me say this before, Michelle Warren (DeBilzan) is the best photographer EVER! AMAZING and I cannot say it enough!  She also just happens to be one of my best friends and my oldest friend (we have know each other since 2nd grade).  I love her.  Her and her hubby, Ben, have been so great to Rene and I and have become such dear friends of ours. 

Now Shelley (ah, I mean Michelle.... I cannot call her Michelle, it will always be Shelley), photographed my sister's wedding 3 years ago and they were beautiful.  You MUST go visit her website RIGHT NOW if you haven't already.... go on, do it!!!! I'll wait.

So, now you know what I mean, SHE IS THE BEST!  She travels so if you want the best please use her for portraits and weddings. I feel so lucky to have her as a friend AND to have her photograph our wedding.

She has already taken our engagement photos over New Years.  It was so fun and they are just perfect!  Now you would already know this if you have thoroughly searched her website and seen us under "gina & rene" in the engagement section.  (I think you got the point) :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too sweet! Thanks for the amazing complements!!!!!!!!! It's so nice to have fans in such a competitive business. :) :) :)