Sunday, February 10, 2008

Okay, so its not 27 dresses, just 7!


Is this a spin off the movie "27 dresses"? - YES, it could be in my own way
Have I even seen that movie yet? - NO (it is on my list of things to do). Though, I really like Katherine Heigl (I am a big Grey's Anatomy fan).
So one might say, "7 dresses, that's not that much!" And I get it, is NOT 27, but honestly that is more times than anyone I know. More than I really thought I would ever be in, especially before my own wedding.... THOUGH all of them have been for my dear family or friends so I enjoyed each and every one of them. Each one was unique it their own way and I have taken something from each and I am sure that will mold how I do my own.
I actually love weddings, they are so magical and so fun! After all my experience I have considered being a wedding coordinator, that way I could do it for a living. Well, that is another conversation.
Through this blog I will pay my respect to the weddings I have been in and start my journey of planning my own.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun way to journal your journey and include all your far away family and friends. Wonderful idea!! Best of luck with all the plans. Love ya both, Nickole