Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I found a DRESS!!!

It only took one day and 2 hours later I picked this one:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2837&prodgroup=123

The picture does not give it justice... you have to zoom in to see the detailing plus see the alternate veiw because the back is just wonderful! It is perfect for a beach wedding. I am so glad it is over and we can continue on the path of planning.

I am a pretty indecisive person so I was trying my hardest to narrow it down but in the end this one just felt "right". I think Rene is going to LOVE it!

2 comments:

steph said...

GORGEOUS! rene will definitely love it! when i was looking for dresses, i saw that one and loved it... but i wanted POOF! can't wait to see you in it!

Unknown said...

Gina it is PERFECT!! I love it; the back truly is amazing. SO excited :)