Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pre - Cabo San Lucas

So I have my passport in hand... we have our flights, we just need to make our hotel reservations. There is a cute little hotel in town, Hotel Mar de Cortez, that we are going to stay in for the weekend.  Cannot WAIT! 

SO WHY CABO, YOU ASK?

Well, Rene and I really want to get married out in nature.  We love the outdoors.  I love the ocean and water (I am an aquarius) though I live in Arizona so I never see it.  I have been in many weddings (as you now know) yet none of them have been on a beach or destination. Lots have been outside and have been beautiful, but none yet have been on a Mexican beach (though Amber's wedding is coming up and IS on the beach, but in Hawaii). Rene spent 6 months in Mexico City during college and LOVED IT and can't think of a better destination.  We cannot wait to get married with all of our close friends and family on the beach in Cabo with our bare feet in the sand.  

So now we are going on a quick trip down there to do a little planning and get a better idea of places down there.  When we get back, we will have much more to do and plan!

1 comment:

mwfoto said...

We're excited too!!!!! Hope everything goes well and you get so inspired while you're there finding all the good spots.