Thursday, February 21, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!


U.S. Passport Application Status
Thank you for submitting your passport application!
We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you.
You paid for overnight delivery. This means you should receive your passport on or about 02/23/2008.

THAT IS SO WONDERFUL TO HEAR!! Now it just needs to come in the mail and I will feel at ease. God was on my side on this one. It only took at week to get it expedited, I AM SO HAPPY!
CABO hear we come....

2 comments:

steph said...

that IS great news! yay for you! i didn't want to tell you this, but last year before our cabo trip, a few other winners from my work didn't expedite thier passports, so the passports didn't come on time... so they missed the trip. oh, and it happened when i gave away a trip to the bahamas too! i'm soOo, extremely glad that you expedited yours!

have fun in the sun!

Unknown said...

Yea...that is a huge blessing!! I miss you, I need to be there with you planning; dang-it!! Have a wonderful trip :)